Welcome to our site.
Woodhead Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of this site.
Users of this site agree to abide by the following terms and conditions for use of this site.
- Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at Woodhead’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Woodhead. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may download and view content or print a copy of material on this Site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the content in any way (including any copyright notice). Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, or republish anything you find on the Site without Woodhead’s permission.
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Woodhead takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
© Woodhead 2011