The ‘total journey experience’ is a concept approach that focuses on the needs and experiences of the passenger at every stage of their travel process.
Woodhead considers and caters for the passenger in all experiential areas from drop-off to departure, arrival to pick-up. This strategy supports a feeling of human scale and integrates functional planning with passenger facilities.
The establishment of a ‘sense of place’ or brand is a key initiative for every Woodhead aviation and transportation project. This design concept aims to support the business plan of our client in a manner that is expressive and identifiable of either the project location or the brand image.
Woodhead has substantial expertise in large multi-disciplined consortia projects prevalent within the industry, in complex project delivery methodologies, and a thorough and balanced understanding of this specialist industry.
Most read news stories
- ElectraNet awarded for Woodhead designed Adelaide Central Reinforcement (ACR) Project
- Adelaide Airport Multi-Level Car Park Open
- Community CPS partners with Woodhead for first significant workplace project in over 15 years.
- Woodhead shortlisted World Architecture Festival Singapore, Oct 2-5
- Woodhead Brisbane unleashes Ping Pong prowess