Woodhead’s residential projects focus on enhancing the places where people live; short or long term, holiday or home. Our focus is to create places that are at once sensory and social, which engage at every level possible, and yet still provide the practicalities and comfort which define our lives. The ambience and utilisation of the internal living space, while personal, reflects that individuality whether provided in detached, attached or multi-level accommodation.
Woodhead applies a design philosophy to all aspects of residential living which acknowledges the individual's requirements and the diverse external living conditions inherent in the various types of accommodation.
While individual homes are for private investment and use, the attached and multi-unit developments are initially for resale and profit generation. It is our understanding of this need for financial return and the methodology of achieving this that has been one of the governing factors in our appointment as architects.
Our projects range from low-cost residential facilities, through to medium density and high-rise apartments for a range of occupants.
Most read news stories
- ElectraNet awarded for Woodhead designed Adelaide Central Reinforcement (ACR) Project
- Adelaide Airport Multi-Level Car Park Open
- Community CPS partners with Woodhead for first significant workplace project in over 15 years.
- Woodhead shortlisted World Architecture Festival Singapore, Oct 2-5
- Woodhead Brisbane unleashes Ping Pong prowess