Woodhead achieves design excellence in industrial projects through a rigorous design approach to synthesise multiple issues to create efficient and flexible spaces for product storage and production processes, with an uplifting quality and high social amenity for the people occupying these buildings. Central to this design philosophy is sustainability and the aim to achieve the highest environmental quality, which is primarily focussed on energy, carbon and water reduction; the quality of natural light and ventilation; and environmentally sensitive material selection. This philosophy is underpinned by our detailed understanding of industrial processes, health and hygiene, access, circulation, long term flexibility and future proofing needs, and aspires to exceed client expectations.
Client collaboration is central to this process to achieve a shared aspiration for the project, as is a commitment to personal service and these relationships.
Most read news stories
- ElectraNet awarded for Woodhead designed Adelaide Central Reinforcement (ACR) Project
- Community CPS partners with Woodhead for first significant workplace project in over 15 years.
- Adelaide Airport Multi-Level Car Park Open
- Woodhead Brisbane unleashes Ping Pong prowess
- Woodhead shortlisted World Architecture Festival Singapore, Oct 2-5