Woodhead, through its international collection of education projects, recognises the challenging facility demands of the 21st century education institution and the need to develop specialised facilities which satisfy both academic requirements and changing pedagogy.
Woodhead's education projects include schools, TAFE, CAE Institutes of Technology, community colleges and university buildings. Other projects include campus masterplans, environmental education facilities, training facilities, science laboratories and performance facilities.
Our strategic implementation approach simultaneously installs new works whilst upgrading and enhancing existing buildings and infrastructure. Woodhead provides quality educational facilities which aim to meet ‘world's best' standards, lead by company hallmarks of creative, forward thinking design, cost minimisation and, above all, commitment to client satisfaction.
Woodhead recognise that new learning environments need to support life long learning programs by allowing such facilities to be integrated and accessible to the community. We achieve this via flexible building layouts which introduce 'social space' and campus planning which facilitates 24/7 student and community use and access in a sustainable manner.
Download the Woodhead Education Portfolio Brochure
Most read news stories
- ElectraNet awarded for Woodhead designed Adelaide Central Reinforcement (ACR) Project
- Adelaide Airport Multi-Level Car Park Open
- Community CPS partners with Woodhead for first significant workplace project in over 15 years.
- Woodhead shortlisted World Architecture Festival Singapore, Oct 2-5
- Woodhead Brisbane unleashes Ping Pong prowess