Woodhead believe that the quality of our lives is profoundly influenced by the quality of the built environment. Central to this is the belief that commercial buildings have significant social and environmental responsibility - to enhance people's lives on a spiritual and emotional level, and to respect their physical context and our precious environmental resources.
We believe that design excellence in commercial buildings is not based on any particular style as an aesthetic building overlay, but is underpinned by a rigorous, integrated design process. All project aspects are synthesised to produce the best architecture; ecological responsiveness and carbon footprint; the building's relationship to streetscape and skyline, the symbolism of its built form, the sensory experience as one moves around and through the building, its ability to connect with people on a spiritual level, the quality of natural light, the incorporation of new technologies, its structure and services, and our client's aspirations.
Most read news stories
- ElectraNet awarded for Woodhead designed Adelaide Central Reinforcement (ACR) Project
- Adelaide Airport Multi-Level Car Park Open
- Community CPS partners with Woodhead for first significant workplace project in over 15 years.
- Woodhead shortlisted World Architecture Festival Singapore, Oct 2-5
- Woodhead Brisbane unleashes Ping Pong prowess