Archive for the ‘Careers’ Category
Posted January 30, 2011 at 10:30 pm
Personal and Professional Development Woodhead has a strong focus on personal and professional development for our staff and offer continuous learning opportunities. Employees participate in regular performance reviews which are designed to identify learning and career progression opportunities though tailored programs. Work-Life Balance Woodhead recognises the importance of creating a balance between work and personal commitments. The practice offers flexible …
Most read news stories
- Woodhead enduring architecture celebrated at 2013 Northern Territory Australian Institute of Architecture awards.
- WA’s CSIRO Pawsey Supercomputer Centre installation underway
- International Academy for Design and Health awards Flinders Medical Centre New South Wing ‘Highly Commended’.
- Woodhead Wins Francis Greenway Award for Heritage Architecture – Creative Adaptation at the 2013 NSW Architecture Awards
- City of Port Philip opens new Woodhead designed Bubup Nairm Children's Centre, St Kilda